Thursday, November 15, 2007


My brother and sister

Son and Mom dance

Daddy/Daughter Dance

My goal, don't pk or roll my ankle so don't jump high

Trefoils - So this Sunday we'll going to this whacked out wedding in our opinion. The good thing bout this wedding is that my Yu 2 Sisters, Wongz, JZ, and B-12 are all going. We all think this wedding is so whack and I wish I could of been recruited to be the Best Man so I could truly leave a stamp on this wedding. It's retarded to think someone would get married, when you have no friends as your bridesmaid so ya need to recruit people ya don't know, and your parents might not go due to Visa probs. Something is shady bout this wedding and y'all can bet I'll be bad boy at this thing. It's not right to automatically throw people into the BP without them being able to get out. Juice was lucky in getting out of this thing, and ya can't make people stay with the bride if they don't want to. This will be a very Stone Cold/DX wedding for me because I'm a rebel like that.

Marriott

No comments: