Tuesday, November 06, 2007


The Big One

I don't know how anyone can stand still for so long

Coast - Yup another year older this past weekend, but as usual it still didn't feel like it. The day started off with worshiping our God together. Afterwards we went out to our first Lions game together as she wore her Roy Williams jersey while I had my Calvin Johnson jersey on. We won in a blowout and I'm glad that she enjoyed her first NFL game. We came back for the Potluck dinner at her house and played Monopoly with Eiley, our Yu 2 sisters, Elektra, and Wongstin. Man, I love this new edition of Monopoly although it seemed like nobody remembered how to do math with big numbers. This Sunday, I'm thankful for one of my Yu 2 sisters, of trying to plan something special for me. It was a great Sunday though :)

Big Baby

No comments: