Wednesday, September 24, 2003

K One Three season has returned
It's been a long time
It's been a long time coming
It's life or death for me
But you know
There is no turning back now
This is what makes me
This is what I am

It's been a while since I did this, and looking at my schedule, it looks like I won't be doing this again for a while. What I'm still hung up on is this driving issue. I'm still amazed by the stupidity that we have on the road. This past weekend, I had 2 separate incidents where I am really getting irritated. First was Thursday, when I was cruising down 17 Mile on my way to my Grandma's. At Van Dyke there are 3 lanes at the intersection, 2 right turn lanes and an eastbound lane. So I in the eastbound lane, and this BMW which I was observing before the intersection zip in out of each lane. He decides to try to speed up after the intersection and get in the eastbound lane. Since I didn't like how he was driving, I did not my best for a little bit to not let him in and he was driving on the shoulder till he forced his was in between me and this SAAB. So that pissed me off, so I decided to make this out into a race on 17 Mile since it is only one lane. Obviously he is in front of me, however, I decided to drive on the Center lane and pass him and then the SAAB and squeezed back into traffic before oncoming traffic tried to use the Center lane to turn. So then he decides to attempt the same thing, and he got on the Center but by then I'm down 17 Mile going 70 mph, and no way can he catch up to me. Next red light, I just looked over at him and gave him a smirk.

Saturday morning going to b-ball, the same thing. Well actually this was more because I can't believe idiots go down 10 Mile at the speed of 35 mph. So I decided to pass this guy in the Center lane, using the Beech Rd. intersection as my passing lane. Boy this passing on Center lane stuff speeds up the driving length and it's kind of fun, but I don't recommend anyone try this on their own.

Lately I've been playing a lot of v-ball just because I want a challenge, I want to be a better play than I was yesterday. So I went to Boulan to see what offers I get to see if I can hook onto a different team instead of playing with Altair, the team I helped win a championship with last year. Yesterday was Men's Middle Division v-ball, and tonight I got a chance to play at Larson to check out the Upper Flight Co-ed league and see if anyone wanted to pick me up as a free agent. So after listening to all the offers I broke them down to this:

Mens Division-

Team name: I don't really know, but I'll just say hey they need to go in the D Division or something. The good thing about this team, is uhhh I don't know their team name. That shows how fast I went into talking to them about it.

Altair - They looked pretty good in a few exhibition games so far. Phil is already trying to restructure his team to fit me back in after seeing the talent around. They have a good chance in getting back into the finals.

7-11 & Dunkin Donuts - Eh I don't know what their team names are but, yeah Rob and I just looked over and we saw literally 14 of Saddam's cousins or something. The 7-11 team does have this one big Dhalsim looking dude who is 6'4. Man I would like to fly up over him to see what it would take to kill it against him.

Team PowerSpike: Now this team intrigued me as Larry talked to me tonight about their team. I remember talking to who I thought was their best play last year, Chris. I talked to Chris after they got bounced out of the playoffs because I felt sorry for how his team was using him. You gotta go to your bread and butter baby.

Co-ed

Team Skeenic - Gary and his whole team were very friendly in trying to recruit me for his team. I was actually kind of interested and I offered what I call my incentive package to play for his team. The incentive was, I call the shots in terms of who play's what position. Gary was cool with it, but I need to still about it.

TJ's team - TJ seemed really cool, and she was friendly as well. But the only way that I would play with them is if Chris stayed on that team. More about Chris later.

Rob's team - He talked to me afterwards saying that he would like me to play for his team and take his place once he has surgery. I'd be honored to play in his spot but if he's gone, the next best set of hands is me. Ooooo pretty scary.

So yeah, the Upper Flight is weak because I think my OU team could win first in this division. The best thing today was when Chris walked in because the last time I played with him was at the Korean Tournament. I'm glad Howard's bro came in because after that it was an Asian Invaision of jump serves and kills from us. However, I don't blame him for leaving this league to play in the Ford league with his bro. Dang it, I need to work for Ford!

So now my dilema is, to play in both these v-ball leagues or not? Hmm it's not very challenging to me in terms of talent, it's a challenge in terms of trying to make both teams a winner. Then there's U.R.A.P.K. our team name for Flag Football. Gosh before any of this, I couldn't even keep up with simple homework, what are the odds of me managing my time better with a few more activities? Exams, homework, projects, yup this is the part of school you're glad that you're missing.

Hate Me Now

No comments: