Friday, September 05, 2003

Well I just burned a whole bag of popcorn, I guess that's what I get for nuking them. Now there is this like ozone layer of smoke moving around in my house and I feel like I'm bout to pass out.

So continuing on about my last part of the day. I walked into ECON and I heard someone kept whispering my name. I looked over at the front seat and it was this one chick. I stopped and looked back over at her to see if I was hearing things because I did not recognize her. Instead, I looked back over at her, and just gave her the peace sign because I already made a fool of myself for just standing and staring at her already. As class was about to start, next thing you know Alex is in my class too. During class I kept staring at that girl, kept wondering if I knew her or not. Then it hit me, she was in my IST class, because she was the one who wanted me to go with her to go help and be an assistant coach with her for her Jr. High team. After class, I apologized to her, and she told me that she had made it on to Club at OU. Of course I was happy for her because she worked hard and is a great player. I congratulated her before we went our way, however this thought kept running through my mind, "What was her name again?"

I went to the weight room today to begin what it seemed like a long workout because I didn't like how we finished at CCUC. As I was working out, I kept thinking about Kasibreeze's comment about competition and I would say it would apply to me. She said "I am out there only to compete against myself." As I finished working out, it was nice to look over to see our team name, Titans in the intramural books for being the champs. That's another thing that got to me today though, why was it like Temptation Island in the Weight Room today. Anyways, I walked up the stairs to bump into Julie, man I missed seeing her smile around on campus. Next time I gotta talk to her longer because it looked like she packed on a few pounds, I can only guess 2 things that made her look a little um heavier (sorry J). I gotta talk to her about the whole alcohol thing. Plus this year she quit the OU Dance Team, so maybe a lack of exercise. Don't worry J, I still love ya, and you still a hottie on campus ;)

One final note after viewing the CCUC b-ball tape. I just wanted to say thank you to those who watched our games and cheered for us. Thank you to those who supported us, and I hope all of our teammates were supportive of your team too. From the bottom of my heart to everyone though that support was great because I've been thinking about how we as a body can be better supporters for each other since July. It's just something that's been on my mind, and this is just a small step in which we need to build on, in terms of being supportive for each other physically, spiritually, emotionally etc... I'm also glad this past weekend that I got to know Jarter even better as a brother, again hats off to his team.

Final thought, gotta lay down because this 2nd hand smoke is getting to me. Woohoo I'm excited though, the birth of the 5-1-4 Titans looks promising with Benito at the helm, with his Torry Holt and Issac Bruce (Gamebreaker and Da Playmaka) receivers spreading the field, and Shock-ey or I mean Coug-e playing TE, and a backfield to fear with our own Priest (Kasibreeze) and Bus (JW) we'll be rocking and a rolling as this team continues to add players. I look forward to shutting someone down, oh I'm excited if things may work itself out through God's Will.

Smokey says "Forest fires are bad" I dunno if that's what he said but dude I'm suffering from lung cancer over here so I'm gonna end it with that.

No comments: