Thursday, September 11, 2003

wolverine
You are Wolverine!

A loner by nature, you feel uncomfortable when
around those you don't know and even those you
do. You are awkward when it comes to
relationships, but fiercely loyal to those you
love.


Which X-Men character are you most like?
brought to you by Quizilla

Wow it's been almost a week since I've used this thing. That's what I get for not having a good computer anymore. It's only the 2nd week of class and I have already decided to skip HST. I was already 20 minutes late and for some strange reason people actually show up to this class on time. So rather than trying to find a seat and having the stares, I just decided to do this and surf the web. Hopefully I can be a good student this week and do my reading and note taking on my own.

So I got about 45 minutes to kill till MTD starts, so I'll make this entry a long one. Well Friday nite, I finally have one allergy or that I am allergic to something. Dang it, it has to be cats! I remember back in high school when I was at Dan's house that I had the same reaction. I'll never forget that night because I wanted to rip Omega Red's head off when he told me he was using my friends to get to me. Anyways, dumb cats well actually just Kasibreeze's because I'm actually ok with GG Dune's cats.

Other than that, the whole weekend was a blank to me. Monday I went to EED 316, I think I'll like this class because I can actually goof off with the prof. This is an Arts class for elementary teachers, and the first assignment was to draw our hand. So I lifted my hand, and she told us to do some sort of gesture because it would make it easier to draw. So I did the only gesture that I know how to and that was Coug-e's favorite game. Prof. Tyson saw me and asked me to demonstrate and how my sketch to everyone. Boy, I can just imagine all the boyz, coming up to my drawing and poking holes through my paper.

Tuesday, I have come to realize I should of dropped HST. I know why Jamie told me not to take Shelly. ECN was even worst because Alex made me late for class. Although I'm started to like MTD because after the first day of that class, I called it RTD (Retard 101) because this class makes me feel that way with all the type of dancing and acting we have to do along with singing. However, I learned a lot from this class already and I can't wait to apply it to CBC when I teach Jr. Church. Yeah we definitely need to re-evaluate Tuesday nite v-ball too.

Last nite we had a pretty good Bible Study lead by Fungster. There's a lot more that I just realized we could of dove into, but couldn't due to time restraint. As it hs almost been a year since we've become a fellowship, I pray that we all can acquire the fire for this group.

So where I am at now, well only a half hour left till my next class. I need to figure out how to get to HST on time, this 8:00 class is a killer because I hate it already compared to my other past 8:00 classes. Why do we have to read so much? I wonder if I do have to read or if I will even bother? Dang it, why I can't I come up with all 12 minor prophets now either? I can only name 9 off the top of my head, this is very frustrating! Speaking of woosah too, I need to do a lot of that before I round kick this person's head off. I like my scrapbooking station I set up for myself at home too, although I actually need to do something before I get to it. When does Survivor and DBGT start? Why is it, that this thing I used to not give a crap anymore now bothering me too, it's like I just want to work on it myself to be the best at this thing to shut people up?

What will my ranking be next week as I have decided not to re-sign with Team Kosarek? This team I helped win a championship, but now I look for something more (selfish ambition?). Rob told me that I can come in and play in the pick-up games while the team captain's check out each player to see who they want to draft. I'm excited to see where I stand with a bunch of other Troy boys. I'm excited to see what the Upper Flight has to offer this year too, and more or less if a team wants me, then they just need to make sure that I'm the number 1 player and it's all good. Woohoo finally some league action starting around because I'm bored out of my mind.

Well 15 minutes left it looks like it's time for me to make my trek to MTD. Oh yeah and Yan Zi is a great singer too. Happy b-day to Jarret too, I wonder if he does feel old? So many questions so little time, ugh only 2 classes left to go before I get to work out.

The Moment

No comments: