Monday, September 29, 2003

Well I got done talking to Carl and Melissa since they were waiting for the next class and I'm here for just chilling for now. All 3 of us have the same MTD class but I have it at a different time then they do. I told them that I don't really like the people in my class because they're all too dang clique-y. They thought it was funny how even the married peeps have their own crew. But just when Carl brought it up about the clique part of it, it got me thinking of where else I see this. After hearing it from someone else who feels this way, it made me think how sad it happens at CBC a lot too. This person had mention how they see a particular group of peeps who are new believers and could use some guidance from other believers. But it doesn't happen because we all stay in a little norm shell.

Which got me thinking about Darwinism, although I believe in creation, I see the aspect of Darwin's theory alive today. Natural selection, how often do we pick someone to talk to vs. anotheer? I know I do it myself, by why do we pick that person over another? Is it because of interests, past experiences, etc....? Survival of the fittest, some people notice how other people do they think they are stronger than others, and can't talk or relate type of thing. I'm starting to get that deja vu feeling again from 4 years ago. It often makes me wonder if the same result will happen? I mean I have God this time, but what will He do in this situation?

I feel almost stupid sometimes too now because I remember talking to Kathleen about this. We were talking about what's the definition of a friend. Her and Kristen used to have somethings going at their place, but wouldn't invite her closest friends to it because of distance. I told her that friends don't care about distance as long as they are together. Now, I realize their was another element I was missing to that. As far as they lived though, I do often wonder now how much they enjoyed driving over to Erica's or Dan's place to hangout? Well it was easier for them though because they were sisters and could rotate. But it's just that element now I feel peeps overlook.

And let's see exactly what my weekend action was? The only good part was actually getting off of work early on both days. Other than that I want to start mine on Sunday as it was fun in terms of doing my project which was observing Jonathan and Benji do their Zoom Club. It was nice to spend time with my discipler and mommy Moy. It was nice because of the genunine care I got from them, which I needed. I look at Jon Jon and just see how mature he is already for a 7 year old. He was always concerned for everyone at the table and even the waitresses. Most of all, I'm thankful for the amount of time that they took after putting the kids to bed, to just talk to me, give advice through the trials I've been dealt with, and to listen to some of my struggles. The funny part was when Kel called me and I let Christopher answer my phone. Kel kept asking "Who is this" and Christopher kept replying back "It's me". Hahah that was funny, and Benji was so cute being the "judge" during Zoom Club. I love them all so much and yes I miss Anna too.

It was fun playing football yesterday, but it pissed me off that I didn't lay out on that one pass, and also that I couldn't pull off that 1 hand grab all the way, or my mental mistake of not being aware of where the sideline markers were. It got to me where I ALMOST took a return to the house but couldn't because I was a half sec slow to cut a little quicker. I didn't realize we lost to them either, oh well their were a lot of things that I did wrong in that game. I should of gave Benito better reads of what I saw in the coverage. Man I wish we played tackle though, their would of been some good hits out there.

Now I stare at the clock to only see I have only an hour left before the football meeting starts then v-ball practice at Boulan. What I love about v-ball lately is that I can take out my frustrations out on the court by killing the ball. Some people (the opponents) were upset last week with me because they felt I took each exhibtion game too seriously. To me it's like if you don't like it or my sometimes stare down then hey stop me. I'm just frustrated lately, and this is the best way for me to get it out. I wonder if I should pull a sharpie taunt on the other team tonight?

I also wanted to give a shout out to you, for praying for me. As you can tell I still need a lot as in we all need prayer too. Thanks though for listening and your continous prayers.

Breathe

No comments: