Thursday, September 04, 2003

Ok so today I finally started my first day of class. Already this sucks, I went to HST 114 at 8:00 am. to sit there and figure out if my prof was a lady or a guy. Next thing I noticed is how she looks like a giraffe with a horses face speaking in a monotone voice. Gee I can see myself being really awake for this class. After that I ran across campus to go to MTD 201, the class that dropped me out and the only way to get into this special one is for the advisor to let you in. So out of 31 peeps, other than myself there is only 1 other guy in this class. This class had a lot of drama in it today because it was too full and it actually took one of the head peeps of the department to come on down to boot people out who were added in through the WEB. So now you had like 29 females in this class PMSing about why they should stay in and not be booted out. As this wasted already 40 minutes of my life away in this class, I finally just told those who were complaining "to get the steppin". Yeah it was mean, but dude we got class here for those who got in through our advisor, and yeah I am sorry because it is not their fault either.

Now all I have left is ECON 201, does this sound familiar? Yeah this semester I decided to stop doing student teaching, and go back to re-do some of my other courses again. Yeah I love school that much (sarcasim). However HST and ECON were not up to par in terms of GPA so I had to retake them, and I just tag it along with to Major ED courses. Yup it's gonna take me an eternity to graduate but I ain't complaining, kind of still like not having to go to work on a regular basis.

Anyways, I'm surprised that I haven't nodded off in class so far because we're not giving any breaks in either class! So I guess I'm gonna bust on out of here to go check out the new OC and grab a bite to eat before dreaded ECON. Afterwards, it's off to the Rec to workout and see what's going on this year for v-ball. Although I am considering going back to IM football, but I don't have my OU crew to play with, or maybe I'll try hockey. Haven't played organized hockey since like 9th grade I think it was?

The Remedy

No comments: