Friday, December 12, 2003

I believe in You
I'll give up everything just to find You
I have to be with You to live to breathe
You're taking over me

Man, if only I could do that on a minute to minute basis.

Today I decided not to go with Erica to go talk to our HST professor. I feel as if it is pointless to try to plea for our grade. I mean I'm averaging a high 3.5-8 in every class but HST. I mean HST, Erica and I are like 1.0 students in that class. And it's like we study like no other for this class.

I went to Spargo's with Sarah to meet up with the rest of our ECN crew. Man that place was pretty good, because I was about to have a food coma right before our final. As I was taking the final, I could not believe how easy it was. Well hopefully my grade will reflect on that one. But it just felt so easy that I feel so guilty. I mean Prof. Johnson was a pretty nice teacher. But I know it bothered him when no one showed up for class, when a class of 70 turns into a class of 15. I mean the guy gave everyone 50 points on our grade just for attendance this past Tuesday. When he announced that, everyone left knowing they got a curve now on their grade. I mean the 50 was for everyone, even if you never came to class. I attended class faithfully, although I had my moments of coming in an hour after class started just to make class go by faster. Or when I do go to class, I usually sleep for the first part of class. I was glad actually to be the class leader on my side, because I convinced my peeps to stay for the duration of the last class and don't be rude.

Let me tell everyone the new term that I've learned a couple of weeks ago now. It is metrosexual, if you know the meaning then yeah, but my definition of it is, metrosexual - nicer way of saying a person is gay, not straight, fag, homo, well you get the pic. Courtney, Jen, Sarah, Steph, and I were scanning the room today to point out the metro's before we had to take our final. We all agreed the one C and I selected, whom I call, Fobio, was king metro of the class.

DX Wire Tap of the Day:
K: Hey, he's metro most def!
C: No, he's not no metro, he's just a dork.

Man this sucks though I have 2 finals left. With HST looming around, it is my last final, where I need a 4.0 to get what I need to get out of that class. Also, if you haven't taken your pic at CBC yet, then don't be a sucka like me. Although I felt I thugged it up for my pic pretty well. Man I haven't worn that clubbing shirt underneath in so long now.

Going Under

No comments: