Friday, December 19, 2003

Wow, I finally saw all 3 LOTR in the last 3 days! I was never into it when it first came out nor Potter. I mean I see Frodo or Harry on the fricking cover and my first thought is, ok nerd boy movie. On the bright side I have to admit I like LOTR. I thought all 3 were beautifully done and the stories were excellent. Now I know what other movie Orlando Bloom is in besides Pirates! However, my thought about LOTR is, ok I know there is some sort of debate between Potter and LOTR, like one's ok for the Christian soul while the other is not. Now that I've seen LOTR, I'm wondering what the GG is the difference between LOTR and MTG? MTG is the exact same thing as LOTR, I mean when I was watching LOTR and I see big trees walking around, I'm thinking Thicket Elemental. Or I see Gollum and I'm thinking goblins or how bout the dwarf? Or is Legalis the same fricking thing as a Llanwar Elf? I love how back then when I played this game like mad crazy, people were knocking on it because of it's wizardy and socercy. But after watching LOTR and some of these other people watching it, I'm like thinking hello, what is the difference? Peeps need to live it up and they wanna try to make others live it up, ya know what I'm saying?

And finally, I played some serious v-ball! Da B-Hillz is most def the place to play, I mean you got MVPA players, open players, Top Flight, etc. I got to see Sarah! I'm glad that we got to talk and know each other. Sarah plays on SVSU's team, and I felt she was the best player in that WSU Tournament that I played a while ago. Ya know, the cute, short lefty killer, hitter. i wish I came in 100% healthy because my shoulder has been hurting so it was tough to kick it to SS 3. My arm feels as if it's about to come off, I mean going SS 2 was like nothing to some of these guys. I jammed my pinky on a block, but hey war wounds baby. Despite only being able to go at SS 2, they all invited me back to play with them. I noticed others weren't treated as well, and I mean if you shanked one pass, then you're pretty much left out in BFE. But this is what real v-ball should be, man only if we got that type of comp at CBC.

I was talking to the one who first started to teach me about the game of v-ball, Howard. I was telling him about how upset I was about how I played tonight because I felt like I played like crap despite what others thought. I wish he was still around on Tuesday nites, so we could stay after and he could team me more because I feel like I have so much more to learn. I was frustrated with the fact that I can't remain in SS 3 mode yet. However, his words of encouragement to me, and told me what other things that I still need to work on, which translated to me as to become and go higher at SS 4. No slacking around this break, Monday is when I start to lift and go to pick-up areas to continue to push myself to the limit and meeting the challenge.

Let's Dance

No comments: