Wednesday, December 17, 2003

I wasn't gonna blog today, but after reading everyone else's I had to. Yup, I'm chilling in the Shelby Twp. Library because my server is down at home. I was putting back my cd's today, because I selected my own tunes to listen to. I believe my Braveheart and Gladiator soundtrack helped get me through my all niter. I tried listening to Madonna's Who's That Girl soundtrack, but eh I couldn't focus. Then I didn't get a chance to read everyone's blogs/xangas. But people are talking about lists, so the only list I do is grocery list. I used to have some sort of list for females, but then I was thinking about it as who am I to deserve someone that I put down on my list. Or why should I limit myself to this person if I may have found someone not on that list. Eh, just some thoughts for peeps with their list. Finally most important of all for those who have lists, especially the females for their "perfect" guy, no such thing for those who believe in their perfect mate. I do have some sort of list, and my number 1 thing for that list, is that she knows she is a sinner just as I am too.

Wow, I never realized this but how did I get this contusion on my toe?

Hope

No comments: