Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Yay, 55 hours and counting without sleep. I wonder what the record is? Anyways, I've been shplunking around the house after I got home from my game. My thoughts were about tatoos. Honestly, there are still days where I think about getting one. However, at tonight's game, I was giving them. Nothing more refreshing than tatooing the word Tachikara on someone. I gave 2 out today, and looking to supply more. I also drilled one straight down with so much top spin that as it came up, it hurt the closest player there. I guess the ball came back up so hard off the ground, that it jammed this girl's wrist when she went to attempt a dig.

We had to play 4 on 6 today, which actually played to my advantage. The game plan, was that I stand in the back, take the pass, then quickly rotate out to make the kill. Fun part about 4's, no set rotation! Again though we had a chance tonight to tie with someone to be in the cellar. But it didn't happen as we only took 2 out of 3.

How frustrating has it been? Only one week left till our break time from all the leagues. I've heard everyone talk to me from each league and telling me about their plans for the holidays. I figure while they are doing all that, I plan on working out at the Rec Center. I need to continue to try to stay ahead of the pack in terms of conditioning. What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.

Speaking of which, as the year of 2K3 is about to end. I look at my Bible in a year, and it was more like 1/4 of the Bible and quit. Errr I hate quiting, so I guess my goal is to still try to finish the Bible.

Rock Out Altered

No comments: