Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Ok so I'm a little drained right now as now I've done the unthinkable. I've just pulled off 2 straight all nighters, which means I have not slept for the past 48 hours and counting. Everyone in EED 316 were all laughing at me yesterday, and y'all know who you are. Because I came to class late because I guess there was a bet that I pulled an all niter just to finish my portfolio. Our final in EED 316 is a 3 part final, a binder, portfolio, and a paper. Well 2 down and 1 to go in that class. So far I got a 4.0 and a 3.8 so all y'all snitches can get off this!

Now the suck part was trying to play through the first all niter last night. I know we are to speak in the truth with love, but I'm tired of pampering my Troy team. I've been the co-capt for a while now and I've done my thing in terms of encouraging the team. But last night was awful, I called out the team not once but twice. After the first game, I challenged each of them to start serving underhand if you can't get a regular serve over. After the 3rd game, I asked everyone what time our game started. Everyone said 7:00 and I just flat out told everyone, then let's play like it because it seems like y'all came here to watch. I ruffled more feathers but me pampering them wasn't getting things done, so let's see how they play when I light a fire under their butts.

To my EED 316 crew, it was fun this semester, Good luck to Shawn on his yearlong student teaching. Kim, I'll see you in Astronomy next semester. Carl we'll continue to carry the Friday's tradition! Everyone else, Melissa, Amanda, Kristin, Lisa, and Margo, I'll see y'all around the ERL so we can continue to chillin like villains.

To my Retarded ECN crew, hahah I have more notes in terms of us writing to each other in my notebook than actual ECN notes. Danielle, I'll see you in EED 354 and 420 next semester with Carl, and Kari. Courtney, I'll still kill it in your face, but yeah let's play v-ball over break! My Shorty Sarah, we'll go to Friday's too when we have Japan class next semester. Also Sarah, remember the question "Will you ever make love to a baby mountain goat?" Jen, Ross, Steph, Tina, and Amy I'll see y'all in the ERL too! Remember Sparga's everyone this Thursday @ 1:00 then off to lay the smackdown on Johnson's final!

Numb

No comments: