Tuesday, December 16, 2003

So I pulled my last all niter in terms of studying for the remainder of the year. My heart last night was shaking as this exam will make or break me, to see if I have to retake it again. However, as I was studying I was fricking confident that I was gonna lay some wood on this exam. I studied everything that Prof. Shelley would be on the exam and the format. I get the exam this morning, and I'm like uhhh yeah, this isn't the same format that you worded it. So out of 3 essays, I know I rocked on 2 of them while the other probably sunk me because she changed the format. It fricking sucks because she tells us one thing and now she switches the whole exam.

Anyhoot, I'm gonna do my best to not freak out over my grade. At least I can say I am free at last from school! Although I gotta hit the weight room next week, to maintain and go higher for the 2nd half of the seasons.

Last night, I also never realize how much my actions really affect my team. Yesterday, we got to play against Shield's, the team that I had a good trash talking with as they screwed us over when they reffed. For the past couple of weeks, I kept telling everyone that this the game where we week vengance! Everyone on the team was all the way with me. Instead last night, I didn't say much, I wasn't looking for retribution, I just played my game. What's funny to me was that no one else made any comment about playing Shield's after for the past month, we've all been talking about it. Just a food for thought to myself of being aware of my own actions.

Yay, I finally get to play with a competent female tonight on my team! Good thing some of the females on my team are on vacation or whatever. I got my tag team partna back to play just one more game together, like the good ol' dayz. I hope she's excited to play back at her alma mater. I'm excited just to play with her because it's been awhile. Look out for the combo of # 21 and # 13 tonight! It's time to get down ;)

Tourniquet

No comments: