Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Anarchy - Dang it, I was all set to do my homework for the night. However, I am expectin a visit in less than an hour now from my Uncle from Cali. Kind of excited because we're all going to MGM then to Golden Harvest for eats at midnight. Plus I get to a Navigator throughout the D, I can't wait to test drive the crap out of this car.

Today we had a half day, while the teachers watched a video regarding the future of UCS. Apparently, in 2006-2007 many UCS teachers will be getting laid off to due lack of funding to the board of education. All of us student teachers were discussing how competitive it is already trying to find a job. We've been observing just how all the subs been fighting over each other trying to land a job. It is almost like QB's fighting for that 1 starting position, where in the lockers they are friends, but only one of them will get the job. Where does this lead to some of us student teachers, well some of us we're talkin bout movin South to get a job. Everyone was amazed at my composure because I ain't worried about it.

My reason is this, I ain't leavin to find a job unless I truly feel He is calling me to. I have faith He will find a job for me in the UCS district or in another district that I like such as Rochester, Troy, Chip-Valley, or Romeo. Lastly, except for my first couple of years being the Bad Boy in the Warren-Con schools, I grew up in the UCS and this is where The Kid wants to stay.

What's up with this week's Time magazine? They have a gay guy gracing the cover, no homos man.

Xander

No comments: