Monday, October 10, 2005

Truck Stick - Well it's like almost 3 a.m. so I might as well do something. Well I'm thinkin that maybe it was not the greatest idea to say that I can work on Sundays. I didn't think I had to ref football and b-ball games for 5 hours straight. I had fun with the IM Staff because I don't see them as regularly now. However, I missed out on the Lions game, New Heart Worship, Sunday School, peeps who came home to visit, and seeing my Jr. Church kids. Yes, I get paid for the work I do but that time lost is time gone away from work I need to do asap!

Plus, the kids cracked me up as they told me about their dreams about me leaving. All you could hear was Alicia shouting "He's back!" and I got Abby telling me she called me last night, while the rest ran and hugged me. MeiMei kept telling me not to leave them again, and Hannah keeps asking me about when I am teaching again.

The clock keeps ticking and now we're having a Madden '06 party at my house. A bunch of my cousin's friends are over and we've been playin Madden for 5 hours straight so far. I think it will be an all niter for me as we plan on playin some other video games. Man I hope I have the energy to get me through the Monday work day.

Sack

No comments: