Monday, October 03, 2005

Homecoming - Finally, it is done! A big weight off of my shoulders and one least thing that I need to do. I have finally finished all of Camp D CD's for 2K5. I am getting closer to getting all caught up with this student teaching gig. I've already stopped doing the Berkley scouting gig because it wasn't worth it anymore. I am interested in going to some of my alma mater's football games though, Davis Raiders baby! I've also been called for jury duty too, and I never knew they pay you to do it. The 1st day is $25, then each additional day is $40! Plus they pay for me gas too, this is too cool. I'm getting closer to getting all caught up with paper work. Things have started to work itself to a slower pace for me to catch up.

Who knows what is in store for me at Magahay, but I ask Him every morning to bless me with a good. I ask Him in the afternoon to give me the energy, patience, wisdom, and humility. I ask Him in the evening, to help me understand and remind me that all things happen for a reason and to trust Him that things are in His control and power, and not of my own.

3-D

No comments: