Sunday, October 23, 2005

Want Ads - Help, I need some serious advice badly for those in the working world or teaching profession. I just want to scream what has been happenning to me as of late. Everything that has to do with my student teaching, is killing me and pissin me off. It sucks so much that it caused me to miss worship this morning. I keep askin Him for patience, wisdom, and love through my situation. So I stayed until 11 p.m. on Thursday night at school to grade/check papers so my half of the Progress Reports looks nice and complete.

Friday morning, Teach looked at it and wondered why there are a bunch of holes in a lot of our kid's grades. I explained to him, any holes that are there are from his stack of papers that he has not touched for the past 2 weeks while I am constantly up to date on things. As the day came to an end, Progress Reports were passed out and I noticed all my work that I did Thursday night did not appear on the Progress Reports. After Teach left, I scanned the computer to see what happened to all my grades that I entered. I was shocked to see that he deleted all my grades because he did not fill in his half of the grades! However, I kept wondering what he did with his stack of papers then? As I was packing up to leave, I noticed that he stuck all his stack of papers into my stack so now I have to check/grade his crap from the last 2 weeks! Did I just get screwed or what?

Worst thing is, that I cannot even report this to my Supervisor because everything I say is an excuse to her. She does not believe in anything that I say which is why I call her The Ogre. For example, I tell her how long I stay after school hoping that she sees how dedicated I am in putting extra work in. She says by me staying after school that late means I do not do a good job using my time during school hours. What the GG is that crap about? It's a constant battle right now, and I am in a no win situation. I have to believe that He is in control of things, but it is denting my shield of faith to know that those deciding on my graduation are Teach and The Ogre. Only 31 more days of this abuse, but I'm afraid to leave my kids.

Volcano

No comments: