Thursday, October 20, 2005

Spadafore - Wow how long has it been since I last updated? I could say this teaching thing is taking the life out of me, but it's not it. I think it's a combo of things, playing in b-ball, v-ball, and football leagues ain't exactly helping. So my graduation continues to be in jeoparody due to either The Ogre or Lamb screwing me in the end. I'm so thankful for the support staff I have there, especially my close Stevenson connections.

Tonight, Julie, and Chris went out to dinner at Chili's. It's ironic because Julie used to be the Titans Music teacher, while Chris was the counselor there, and then me, the student there! They kept encouraging me that I need to swallow my pride in order for me to defeat The Ogre. Julie said " The first thing I notice about you, is your heart" when she is comparing me to the other student teachers. I just keep getting caught at the worst times by C.A.P.

What can get worst, but to have my phone not working anymore. I feel so disconnected even more now without a communication device. I was actually considering writing peeps letters like the old days. Oh well that thought only lasted so long as I am waiting for my RAZR V3 in the mail now.

Pookie

No comments: