Sunday, October 30, 2005


Nellie (Shelby) and The Kid - 2 weeks till she leaves us :(


Shane - By far the best dancer in 6th Grade. He will get recruited for football because he got skillz!


Hailey's Comet, Toledo Girl, and Corky (Courtney)


Yogi, Steven, and Chris - Detroit Basketball!!!!!!!!

Daylight Savings - So it's like less than a total of 30 days I have left of student teaching. Thanks for the advice from Franchise as I continue to ask Him for patience, strength, understanding, and love each day. My question again though is what does it mean to be a "professional?" Let's look at the NBA Dress code now, which I agree with AI. I mean if you're a murderer dressed in a suit, does that change who you are? I hope a lot of my favorite players break this stupid rule, and I could careless what Tom Tolbert has to say about it. I mean he freaking sucked in the league and he's all happy about it. Like AI said, it just makes people fake....

Anyways, Friday night we had the first annual Halloween 6th Grade Dance. I was there and like I believe dressin me up for so long, could only hide all that fake conservative crap that ain't me. So at the dance, the real me came out for the most part which seemed to separate me from others, good or bad I do not know? The kids were excited when I announced my song we be dancing too, which was Luda's Stand Up. My kids went crazy!

However, they ended in the night with Vitamin C's Graduation song and some of my kids were crying. It was because Shelby was moving in 2 weeks, and Kayla and Evette were crying so hard. Before Shelby left, she was still in tears and gave me a hug before she went off. I really care about my kids, and I'm becoming attached to them like Camp D.

Get It Poppin

No comments: