Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Spices - Ya know what I never realized that means a lot to peeps, are returns. Well return of what though? I never realized how much we all get caught up for the return of anything, no matter how small it is. First you got the Return of all Returns, the King of Kings ya know, I mean how many peeps out there are looking forward to that?

I never realized at how excited I get to recieve late homework so my kids don't fail. Anyways, I made my debut, at the Y the last night with Cougie. V-ball was ok, until this guy drilled one straight down into this girl's cheek! Now, normally I'd be like "great hit" but this guy drilled it at her, Shelley, his team's setter! They are on the same freaking team and he drilled it straight into her jaw! He just decides to leave without apologizing while both teams check up on Shelley! What a freaking coward, to drill your own teammate who was supporting you to sideout, instead he takes her out of the game. I hope I get a chance to face him again, somewhere so I can avenge Shelley's hit. I mean some peeps say it was an accident, but seriously how many hitters have ever hit their own setter straight down on their face?

Speaking of returns, it looks like some peeps miss me at CBC. I really appreciate their phone calls, and IM's. Well only 1 and half days left of my undergrad/Mustang career. I miss my kids already, Samie even wrote me a letter today after school. She told me that she misses me already, and that she just wanted "to be the bomb student in my class." Kayla, wrote me a Christmas card and inviting me to her B-Day party. I'm gonna have a hard time not crying on Thursday because I love them so much. I even taught them Chinese today, and showed some Jay Chou stuff. I can't believe my Curtain Call is Dec. 8th, but they know my voice, spirit, and heart are with them. I miss my kids and not just the 6th graders, but every kid that says hi to me in the hallway.

Flu Bug

No comments: