Thursday, December 15, 2005

Errr here are some of the pics that did not show up in the last entry.
Hailey's Comet huge cookie she bought for me at Mrs. Field's.

Miss Canada and Lil Canada posing for the cake they got me.

Ginerbread Man that Hailey's Comet made for me :)

Kingpin - Well I couldn't of asked for a better day. I subbed again today, back at Mustangs again! It seems like I never left the place. I subbed for my 6th grade class too which was even sweeter. I subbed only for the afternoon though but better than nothing. I walked into the gym to pick up my kids from lunch and the place just erupted. All you see were kids dropping their lunches to stand on the benches and chanting my name. Oh yeah, it was all the 2nd, 4th, and 6th grade classes. The Principal of course was pissed about my fanfare, so she ordered everyone to sit down. It was good to be back, but I got a disturbing email from Miss Canada after school. She said a lot has changed, and she misses me a lot. She wished that I was still there because she knew I always had everything under control. Now, the class is louder than usual and it's too bad that things have gone down a lil.

After work, it was the beginning of a new season at Dumar's. One thing I am happy about is that they got rid of all those Cracker Jack teams. In 2 seasons now, my team has finished 3rd, and last season was 2nd. That's great and all but it ain't 1st so gotta be this season. Was a good start tonight, laying a whooping to go 3-0.

After v-ball, it was time for the OU IM Staff bowling outing. Must of been my night because I was nailing turkeys and 4 baggers left and right. $$$ was on the line so I brought my A game and won some cash.

Avon

No comments: