Thursday, December 22, 2005


My Crazy 5th Grade Girlz - Shel-Bel, and Rachel in the back. Megan and Jillian doin the splits, can you say ouch?

Twin Sistaz - Megan and Rachel
Millen - I feel like I play for the Detroit Lions of v-ball. The only difference is we win and we get to the Finals before losing. I can't stand playin on this team anymore. It's ok to lose, but I got one guy throwin tantrums on the floor, 2 girls blamin my boy JBK, and another girl who does not hustle. This is why I told them that I just don't wanna play for this team, no one listens. Everyone thinks they are a lot better than they are. JBK accepted it when I told him he played like butt, but it's a different story when my teammates tell him that. NO ONE else on this team has the right to tell him that. I can't wait til this season is over so I can build my own freaking team and stampede every Cracker Jack team that is left in this league.

On the brighter side, I had great fellowship with a couple of brothers today. It's nice to have llz back for Christmas and I'm thankful for God's timing in how things worked out for him. It has seemed like ages since I've been back to Novi too. I also had great fellowship with JBK and his wife tonight. They really challenged me when we were discussing Christian perspectives from different cultures. Kind of an interesting point, since for the most part I've been to Asian-American churches besides Knox and Highland Park. I'm excited to read the rough draft of Andrea's works.

Lastly, woohoo a new student wrote to me. Ellen, she is such a good student, never talks, always pays attention to what is going on, and such a cutie. She will be remembered by me for scaring the crap out of me at the Halloween dance. We were listening to a scary story, and Ellen was passing stuff around for us to feel. As she was doin that, she let out this loud scream and I got shook. All the kids were laughing, it's like come on one of the quietest girls in the world just lets out this shriek. I'm thankful for her writing to me because she is one of my fav's and she ain't even in my class.

B.A.

No comments: