Friday, December 23, 2005

HK 2K5 - I wonder what it is like right now?
Plague - Ya know exactly a year ago, I picked up my sis from the airport. I was illin as soon as I got home and it was the worst that I ever felt. Ironically, it is my sis's turn to be sick because she has not left her bedroom yet. One thing is for sure, I am doin a whole lot better job takin care of her than she did with me. I give her Tylenol when it is time, check her temp, bring her juice and Vernors, boil water for her, feed her soup, and of course tuck her in. Anyways, it's just funny how things are flipped around.

So I did all the Christmas shopping today, yup I got skillz because I can do it all in 1 day. However, I got greedy at Media Play since they are going out of business. Man, I bought video games, cd's, and DVDs galore over there. I just could not stop myself over there. Credit cards are very evil!

I just finished wrapping gifts for the family. Man I remember when I was little, I used to build forts under my Christmas tree using all the presents. I'd have all my action figures in the tree as ornaments. I would get so eager and I'd keep peeking into my presents to look for openings in any of my gifts. I was always greedy to find out way before Christmas what I was getting. There would be a couple of times where I'd "accidentally" peel off some of the tape on the gift wrap. There would be other times where I'd blackmail my sis to tell me what certain people bought me. So of my most memorable gifts that I got:

1) Transformer Head Master Night Shot from My Mommy
2) GI Joe Tank from My Daddy
3) BatJet from My Mommy
4) Bulls vs. Blazers from My Mommy

Momma knows best :)

In The Head

No comments: