Thursday, September 21, 2006


The aftermath of the jump!

Here comes the boom!

Five Star Frog Splash

Elbow Drop

It rains hay!

A Hay Wrestling Match

Gotta feed the goats.

Up close and personal baby!

Quizno's - Ya know what I am starting to notice from F-Book and My Fishy, is what's up with girls loving Grey's Anatomy and Gilmore Girls? Man some things that I don't understand. Any hoot, I messed up on one of the dudes that I picked for Survivor, which is I want JP since he is the v-ball pro to get in. I was excited to hear Becky use the word "Oppa" to describe Yul since Ona taught me that word, so I was like "yeah I know what she talkin bout." Plus Team Asia is kickin some booty but they still need China to represent next time.

Another day of rest for me which is good physically because I've had this headache and knee thing bothering me. Only a couple more days till the tournament, looking for a 3 - Peat. What stinks is having to leave CBC early because My Fishy and I are really getting into the Sunday School class. Oh man, next week we have to leave semi early too because of the Tigers game. Good thing it's on DVD so we can always make up for anything we missed. Also go Red Sox, because the Tigers are back in 1st.

Baby

No comments: