Wednesday, September 13, 2006


Niu2 with her berries.

Hollywood always stunning.

Phillipy and Peter bam hittin ya with the berries.

Dakota - Hmm how to look at things today? I kinda was productive, ya know worked on my portfolio for a little and umm watched some Full House. Boy, I need to get some long term thing going. At the same time, I was encouraged by an email that I got today from an old boss. Eh back to the drawing board tomorrow that's for sure.

Hmm oh yeah, I found out that I will be receiving an award on Sept. 30th that will be in like the Chinese papers probably. I was excited to hear that part of my Dream Team will be there to accept an award too. At the same time I was down because I wish I could trade my award in for the rest of my Dream Team. So I guess I'm in the middle still bout this thing.

Doom

No comments: