Tuesday, September 26, 2006


Crystal sporting a new piggie.

Martial Art class

This dude is good

He slices and dices...

Bam, my first manicure

Hmm what has Phillipy been doing?

DX Represent at Blakes

Patriot - I keep listening to Come Thou Fount because it reminds of the sermon from CCUC a few weeks ago. I keep reflecting back from this past Sunday's message as well. It just like baffles me how God planned everything like a bajillion years ago and how He is constantly in control of things. It's amazing, yet I still can't fathom like every second He would weave into my life. So I guess with that, my main goal was to remind myself to stay patient. Kinda funny how I kept thinking patience in my head, yet street racing with peeps on M-53 Freeway today. Stay the course, as I remind myself and how it seems harder for others. Man, I must be a weakling then.

Then again, it ain't bout me is it? It's amazing how praying for others during QTimes and realizing my ish's are small. Time to hit the road baby, man I can't believe I'm recording Gilmore Girls right now. I must care bout my fishy that much ;) Only a few more days til I return to Chi-Town, bringing Joy Yee's back with me this time, if I have enough cash. The good part is at least gas is going down, now if only my mileage on my car would go down with it.

Curry Shrimp

No comments: