Monday, September 18, 2006


Ain't that cute down on the farm?

Reyrey's Crew

Niu2's Hot Dog loving group.

Alex sportin the Yank's!

Niu2's wild bunch.

Reyrey's Crew posin in the caboose.

T-onda leader of the pack.

Munchkin lovin the strawberries.
Frog - Back in business as I like to think. Today, I subbed because what can I say I need to get a job in the U District. I was back in a school that I love because of the staff, location, etc. I took the job on Friday because of the school and it was 4th Grade. However, things weren't what they seemed as I walked in this morning. I walked in and grabbed my sub plans however, it did not say 4th Grade, instead it read Media Center. My first thought was, what the G? Then a staff member said that it was not right so I had to go back to the office to figure out what was going on.

Finally, they put me in a 2nd Grade room which most of the kids are on the needy end of the scale. By the end of the day, I guess I did such a great job that my name is floatin in the hallways. Hopefully something positive through my first days works out and all I need to do is stay patient.

Man this is some good char-shu I am eating right now. Anyways, Monday Night Football baby!

Fire Millen

No comments: