Monday, September 25, 2006


The Caboose Crew

Niu2 ridin dirty

Reyrey gettin hayed on

Niu2 goin Superfly style

Reyrey, helpin Niu2 out

13 Months - Wow, I wish I was at New Orleans to take part of everything going on right now. It was only a year ago when Katrina hit and I dedicated the Chinese V-ball Tournament to them, donating money to the U's fund raiser for every kill I got. It's inspiring to see what is going on right now.

As for this year's v-ball tourney, well 3rd Place don't cut it. It sucked because we could of all played better, and I got mad at myself playing against Cleveland, putting one into the net, then only to come back to kill it but it got dug up on game point. I'll be back in 2 months to try and regain 1st place. Teams did get a lil stronger this year though which only makes it more fun, especially with the Korean Bomber now in this tournament too. Thanks to my # 1 Fan for her support of the Pass Kickerz.

Superdome

No comments: