Tuesday, September 12, 2006


Hollywood ready to pick some strawberries.

Big Lily's group ready to pick some fruit.

Alex's group ready to go strong.

Camp Mad-Heights rollin on the wagon.

Reyrey and I doin some serious work on this 1000 piece puzzle.

Silly Lily vs. Peter in the Pokemon Tournament.

Who will be the next Pokemon Master?

The Ping Pong Tournament begins.

Munchkins workin on their puzzle.

Chapel Hill - Well I set a record coming back from Charlotte, just under 11 hours baby! It's funny too because we gave my parents an hour head start to leave and we end up beating my parents by an hour and a half home. Plus I can check another state off my list and say I've been to South Carolina now too. So the biggest challenge now is living with my sis once again.

Now it's time to get my life back to normal. First up, gotta get me a job in terms of long term subbing. Other districts I'm lookin into now is Warren, Troy, Chip Valley, and Rochester. Bleh, the fun stuff I see.

Beamin

No comments: