Wednesday, April 25, 2007


Our first live look at #84

What do ya know, 2 Special K's in one place

I'm Sailor Moon Pistons

Giver - Today was a fun day at the Bobcat Center because I ran the show. In my less than 2 weeks of being there, it seems like my name is quite popular now. I get high 5's from students that I don't even know, kids callin out my name from the other end of the hallway, and some poppin into my office just to say hi. It's like high school again for me except that I'm the teacher :)

I have grown close to the Asian community here, because I know a lot of them outside of school. There are a few Canto kids that I have Canto conversations with at school. This is a place I would not mind teaching if God does not want me to go to elementary level. Majority of the staff treat me like family already, and I do look forward goin to work, it is just the wakin up part is the hardest.

Shields

No comments: