Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Med Techs - What an eventful day it was! Everyday I wake up, my goal is to always learn something new. I only had to work at Magahay for a half day as I had to go to the UCS building to apply for my UCS Badge. So there were about 20 student teachers for the meeting, and the ladies who ran the meeting Barb and Kathy kept picking on me. So being the goof that I am, I kept the meeting entertaining. I got finger printed and then I had to go get drug tested.

So there we were, Danielle, Sue, Ashley, and me waiting to do our drug test. Now I never got one before so I have no clue what goes on. Sue got called in then Danielle followed, however Danielle was finished faster than Sue. How is that possible? Danielle told me that, Sue could not pee which is why she has to wait. I was freakin out in front of the whole Clinic with patients watchin me and Ashley and Danielle laughing at me. I did not know we had to pee for a drug test! I thought they like extracted blood from me or something. So I am like frick, because I just went pee pee like 10 minutes ago. How am I suppose to go again?

So I quickly drank my large Jimmy John's Coke, so I can fill my bladder. They finally called me up and made a mark where I had to fill the cup. Dude, it was quite intimidating to make this mark, but I was determined. So I pee-d like no other, then a thought hit me. How do girls ya know get their urine in the cup? I kept asking Sue, and Ashley but they passed on answering. Yup, a disgusting entry, but oh well no one reads this anyways and I just like to express my thought of the day. Man, I should ask JW about this urine question. I do not know how he touches that stuff.

Dew

No comments: