Wednesday, October 04, 2006


Mini Big Shots

K 13 represent in the UMich colors

Probably my quietest Super Sizers

T-Onda trying to figure out what the puzzle is

Counselors pitching in on the puzzle piece

Big Lily workin on a pig?

Super Size table gettin it done

Munchkins doin what they do

The other Munchkins showin up to this game

My boy So, teachin but bad shirt

Ketchup - So I'm back from Chicago baby, but just not the same without My Fishy. Well it's been like a blessed week but not in the sports world for us. It was all bout the number 3 since Friday, whoever said 13 was unlucky. Fishy's alma mater The Cougars who are ranked 1st in the Mac lost by 3, in the 3rd overtime. Then came a crushing blow, well dependin which school you wanted to win, MSU lost by 3 to Illini. Go Juice! We went to the last Tigers game of the season against the Royals, and we lost in the 12th inning, which would mean we played 3 extra innings. Tonight, we had a chance to watch Game 1 together and of course the game was lost in the 3rd inning. It was a rough week for us in the sports, but it was exciting to see My Fishy gettin into all the sports action now.

Today we spent time with my new cuz at MSU, Stella. I'm thankful for this new friendship and it's cool because I feel like her oppa. Plus she plays v-ball and talks a good game, so I'm excited to see if she can back it up.

What else has been great for us, is this Adventure Book we bought from Crystal. Boy are we savin some $ on the things we do together. On Saturday, I wish I did get a chance to make a speech when I received my award because it was the Dream Team effort. I'm glad I got a chance to dedicate my award to God and the Dream Team in the program book. Fishy knows that I appreciated her there as well, and I guess it does feel good to dress up once in a while. What can I say, we look good in black ;) but in the end I'm still the Bad Boy.

Quail

No comments: