Monday, January 08, 2007


The ACA award winners

I dedicated my award to all my Dream Team members

Reyrey gettin his shine on

Listening to The Boss's speech

The Boss introducing everyone

Chuckling after a good victory

Glendale - So yesterday we made a return to the E.L. for the start of her 2nd semester. Before then, I had finally given her part of her Christmas present. It happened to be a dancing Mumble doll holding a rose. Boy it took some scheming but I had placed it on her doorstep Saturday night then I hid in the subdivision. She was speechless when I had her come out the door, and that's the way I operate ;) I believe things should happen when they are least expected because it has more meaning. I don't like havin the calendar dictate if I should do something special for anyone.

Now I'm watchin the game, and dang it the Buckeyes better win to represent the Big 10. It's days like this that I wish OU had a football team. Anyone want to go to the Auto Show on MLK Day?

Chomp

No comments: