Tuesday, January 16, 2007


The Auto Show photographer said "Y'all have the most creative poses I've seen so far"

What a view of the last '06, already lookin forward to '07 with Shef

Wow, just realized how many days it has been that He has been with us. It has been a true blessing everyday.

Fuel Cell - What can I say but Sunday School has been a spiritual steak meal for me. It has been a great 48 hours, even knowin that my G-Ma is at T-Beau again. I spent a portion of some graveyard shift hours sleepin on the counter waitin for results from the Doc's. Everything has been good because it was nothing serious. To add on to it, we had a great fellowship at The OHOP again and although I was first bummed about certain news, in my heart I knew it was in His Will.

Then we went off to the Auto Show, and we went everywhere, checked out a lot of the cars. Of course, no love for the Motherland cars because they were all showcased downstairs. Then again I can understand because some of those cars were quite ugly, and the Chinese peeps need to show better work ethic like the other companies to compete. At least get some hot Chinese chick because that seemed to be the draw at the Dodge, and Lamberghnni (Sp?) areas. We gave much love to our Pontiac cars section.

I come home to find that my sis bought me my Arenas jersey from DC! Aw yeah, no one has that here I bet. Plus we got C-Web, I still got respect for the guy although A2 is still suffering from his blow to the school. The goal for the Pistons should be get rid of Flip Murray & Saunders, and Nazr too. I hope they do not bring in Jaric, is all I ask for. As for Super Bowl predictions yes, I would love to see a Colts vs. Saints with the Saints winning it to continue to restore the Big Easy, and laugh at the Texans for missin out on Bush! I predict Vinateri beating the Pats with a game winner too, remember you read it here baby!

Enough of all that sports talk, lastly My Fishy and I watch Raw to better prep her for Wrestlemania! She is gettin a lot better with knowin a lot more of the wrestlers. Then we Wii'd it up to end our night, so not exactly what I had planned for the last 48 hours. However it is His Will and things actually worked out better than what I had planned.

Viper

No comments: