Thursday, January 04, 2007

Another battle plan to discuss how to defend our title

Storm - Well my Christmas break has come and gone, and it went out with a bang yesterday. First was the sad part was cleaning the house but I gotta say My Fishy did an amazing job with my bathroom. I never seen it so shiny before, and she for sure put in more effort than I ever would. On top of that she is not even done yet either!

Then came the news, I got from my bro in Chi-Town. It was only fitting that My Fishy and I were at Blockbuster renting games for our Wii. It just seemed like yesterday that we had the late night/early morning meal at Ram's Horn for over 4 hours. I thank Him for the blessing of our friendship because I do feel like we our David and Jonathan. And it will be honor to be there in Brewers Nation.

Then came our first ever Hot Pot together and our guest of the night was my cuz from KPC. Lots of yummy food and since there has been so much, My Fishy and I had Hot Pot this afternoon and lookin forward to Round 3 tonight. Yes the beef was yummy too! After over eating, we did some exercise on the Wii.

We went to Troy Lanes for a night of bowling, where I would of surpassed my goal of hitting 200, if they did not turn off the lights in the 8th frame :( I was on pace to scoring a new high until they set up everything for cosmic bowlin with only the black lights on, so I was stuck with 179.

Then came the funniest thing was when I was sitting down and My Fishy was sitting on my lap.

My Fishy: (gettin off my lap) I think I heard your phone going off.

Me: What do you mean?

My Fishy: I felt it vibrate when I was sitting on your lap.

Me: No, my phone is on loud and it is on the table.

My Fishy: Oh, I thought I felt something vibrate.

Me: You did, it was me farting, hehehe :)

My Fishy: EWWWWWW!

The night didn't end there for me, as I Wii'd it up some more at my cuz's house. I met up with an old friend, Dickey as I like to call him from back in the day in RoachVille. It was good seein him back from the Army.

Fish Cake

No comments: