Wednesday, January 17, 2007


Delfino and Big Shot doing autographs
Maxey, the next Sir Charles?

Sheed inboundin to Blalock

Game over and more games to go to in 07

Firebirds - So it is official, My Fishy and I are going to Vegas and SF together! The tickets have been purchased and our hotel has been booked. I guess we're stayin at Aladdin this time, which is new to me. Now I'm trying to take care of our rental car, I'm still trying to get a convertible :) My Mommy asked me why do I want to go this time since I did not go last time so here are my reasons:

1) My Fishy is going and I want to show her around.
2) I want to go back to SF, haven't been there since I was little. In addition, I am hoping to see Cece and family.
3) Seafood Buffet, can you say all you can eat lobster tails!

Well, I got that trip taken care for the most part now time to move on and take care of the other ones.

#84

No comments: