Monday, January 29, 2007


She tried to make a heart out of our shrimp shells, but I could not produce enough.

I just can't believe she out ate me in shrimp at Red Lobster!

A Big Mac Sweetest Day surprise ;) for someone

Thinsulate - So the past couple of days I've been under the weather, although it was His timing that when I was feeling ill, I didn't miss anything. For example, b-ball I was feeling fine then afterwards I got Steak N Shake for lunch (gotta love their shakes) and all of a sudden I felt so dehydrated. That feelin from dehydration lead to headaches, congestion, then to chills and eventually passed out. I was wondering if I could even go to worship and check out our guest speaker. So Sunday morning rolled around then all of a sudden I was cured or so it seemed. Although I took a lil extra longer to get ready since I was a little sluggish which made us 13 minutes late, doh! After the whole CBC thing, we went to our 2nd Pistons game of the season to see the Pacers. The fun part was knowing that her bro, and Jo were at the game too. Our seats were even better this time because we were right at the edge of the balcony, so we never needed to standup to see over people, and near the isle so it was easy to get in and out, and lastly no one was around us for parts of the game so we could extend our legs. We gotta win, but we still look sluggish out there. After the game, we had some yummy Friday's food! Gotta love the JD sauce :)

Of course, after eating it was that time that I felt ill again. My throat was in so much pain that I did not want to talk. Now I feel a whole lot better thanks to my special nurse :) So just the timing part was good because I didn't miss anything that I wanted to do. Our next game is next week, to see Mr. 81 oh yeah, I wonder if I should be a hater and sport his jersey at the Palace?

Smuckers

No comments: