Tuesday, January 09, 2007


Don't even think bout it Mickey :)

The last regular season game of the year of '06

Doh, so far away, I should of just got a close up instead

This one is for the Dream Team

Sent - So my beef of today and actually it has been on my mind for a couple of weeks now. My thing is what's up with people text messaging me and in general why do people bother with it? First off, it costs 10 cents for me per text, yeah I may sound cheap but when 50 people are textin you a month it freakin adds up! Second of all, why do people bother textin me with 1 liners? Is it really that hard to call me and tell me or leave a voicemail? By the time you're done textin me, you could of saved yourself more time by just calling me. Then there was Christmas, not that I don't appreciate a mass-text message of Merry Christmas, but ya could of done the same thing on email! I know I ain't the only person who feels this way either, I mean why do people like wasting time textin me. It's like I bought a cell phone for its talkin abilities, not for it's typing abilities. If I wanted that then I would of bought a computer. I know I ain't the only person who did not purchase the unlimited text either. I still keep tryin to think of a good purpose of text message, either I must be really ignorant or there really isn't, which means that there are a lot of suckaz who bought that unlimited text.

Back to the Merry Christmas thing, I guess it's the thought that counts to those who text it to the whole free world. Personally, I'd rather receive an actual card because it takes some heartfelt thoughts into it vs. a mass text. On the plus side I found out today from my daddy that I can call the motherland without a phone card anymore on my cellie :) very cool, now see that is more useful to me than text. So I don't get charged with international calls anymore, woohoo. To the rest of those who text, stop textin me! That's why I got unlimited minutes day and night :)

TMobile

No comments: