Monday, January 01, 2007


Getting ready to defend our title in Dearborn

What is so special bout the H2O Tower?

38 - Oh joy, another new year and here we are 2007. I spent my first new year's eve with My Fishy eatin crab legs with her family. Then we had breakfast with her family this morning and tonight will be dinner with my family. So I am takin a look back at some of the highlights of 2006:

1) Of course, nothing beats God blessin me with My Fishy.
2) Countless road trips to Chicago, Twin Cities, Toronto/Niagara Falls, NYC.
3) Las Vegas/LA, I did like exploring new areas on my own and going to Grand Canyon and Utah.
4) Dream Team of ACA, by far the best group I ever worked with. Don't know what I'd do without them.
5) Working at the Super Bowl, experience I might never get.

The only suck part bout a new year is knowin you'll get another year older. I wish I could just be a Toys R Us kid! Now time for the Rose Bowl baby! Better be a good game like last year's if ya remember :)

Country Inn

No comments: