Tuesday, April 17, 2007


Ahhh it is gonna run us over!

What does that say?

Inside look at the Motherland's creation

Bootleg PT Cruiser

Pirated Hummer

Hokies - We had a moment of silence at the Bobcat Center this morning. Today, I was reading all the articles of past school shootings, and a lot of them were because like a student didn't make the cut or something. Now, honestly I've had thoughts about a certain prof of mine would die or something, but ya know I never acted upon. It was those thoughts that motivated me to show the prof up and just do the best that I can to show that he/she can't hold me down. So to those who struggle with that, suck it up, the real world ain't gonna give you everything. No need to take innocent lives because ya couldn't hack it.

Moving on, I miss 1 week of b-ball to go on vacation, and I come back to see CBC is taken over by the Afro-Nation. I mean these Cats were comin out of the woodworks, there was like 15 plus of them in the gym. I look forward to playin their best squad next week, as Bobby said "those guys just bring the intensity up and we need to out think them." You could see the fire in our eyes between Bob's, Stan, and myself we just wanted them. As I told one of the other CBC peeps, this is a man's game right here. I hope this Saturday my squad is with those who are ready to go to war.

I laughed at the Big Cat who was dunking like crazy, he kept tryin to stare people down. It pissed me off every time he dunked he would do a flyin kick slamming the Men's Bathroom wide open. Next time, I plan on challenging him up on the rim and blockin his punk butt because I ain't scared. Then there is Doughboy because he just a big piece of Fat, Dark Chocolate grabbin on my jersey so I can't move. Plus he kept talkin trash to my soon to be Dirty South boy Wee, and I just let him if ya gonna talk, bring it to someone who will bring right back, and a lil elbow just to know he needs to shut up.

So if they come this Saturday, it's gonna be another battle and I need tru souljahz out there with me.

Mule

No comments: