Friday, April 06, 2007


Not Charlie's Angels, but James Bond with an Aston Martin

It's a Jag

Now I got a hood ornament too

Am I stylin or what

I hate 4 doors

My Fishy wanted to put this up, with Aaron on the left and Rob on the right

Lychee - It's still kinda hard knowing that Aaron is gone. My Fishy and I were just talking about it yesterday, and it hit me. She got me looking back at our old CCUC photos from this last year, and I realized that Rob put his CBC jersey along side of Aaron's. Props to E-Moy for mentioning him as well.

Well, time to move on to Wrestlemania 23! Yeah, it was a lot of fun although we had the living version of Norbit 2 rows ahead of us. Matches wise, Wrestlemania was disappointing because some of the matches could of been better. For sure, Undertaker winning the 'ship was probably my favorite moment, and I was quite sadden to see HBK lose his chance in the main event. Vince getting bald was what I predicted along with Austin stunning Trump too. The fun part was being there for my first and just watching My Fishy get all into it. She knew some of the storylines since she has been prepping herself since the beginning of the year. Now if only we could sit in all the same section next time.

Now by the time y'all reading this we will be out in Vegas/SF. I'm really looking forward to this trip for a lot of reasons.

Granite Hills

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THANKS YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS PIC!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS

ROB