Tuesday, April 24, 2007


Gotta love the player intros!

Our V-Day outing, goin to see the Lakers so that I could see The Black Mamba

Why need a car when I got my own ride

Not our best pic then again it's a Jeep

Free ride!

I wanted to play with these cars, but it cost money :(

5 'Ships Drive - So last night we went to Game 2, and we had things that bothered us at the game. My beef is as I was walking around BW's, why do people bother coming to the game, and eat BW's in the lounge? Like ya could of saved so much money just ordering carry out at BW's and eating it at home.

Then we had these 2 old folks sitting next to us. First they arrived, halfway through the 2nd quarter. Second, they didn't even know what time the game started. Third, they kept gettin up to go somewhere, I felt like I did more standing in the aisle then sitting in my seat. Lastly, they didn't even watch the game, it seemed like they were conducting a business meeting!

The Asian B-ball Tournament is back but now it is in C-Town. I felt like we lost our homecourt advantage when I heard that. No more restin at Stan's place in between games no more. This time around, every player must be Asian. First place has been upped, to $1500 to the winners. There is a reason why things happen, I guess this is why I am at school when no one else is there training. Maybe that's why Afro-Nation keeps comin to bring it every Saturday. Now there is a date with HPBC too, time for everyone to put their money where their mouth is.

Perfection

No comments: