Thursday, April 12, 2007


GM proudly supports MSU

I'm cruisin just fine...

However, I am gettin very sleepy

Tireman here can just suck it

I wonder if this is my parents next purchase

XBox 360 street racing gotta love it

We love our Pontiac products

Wasco - We're back, and obviously we got a chilly reception. We left MI cold, and chilly to San Francisco where it was warm and windy, to Vegas where it was hot and sunny only to come back to colder and snowy. Only in my homestate, ya gotta love it! Anyways, everything about this trip turned out a lot better than I expected it to be. I just felt as if God revealed more things to us these past few days.

We went straight to San Fran, where we met up with Pekkle. We thank her so much for opening up her place to us and driving us around. We wish we coulda stayed longer, but there is always next time. We met up with Pastor Tsang for breakfast and went to his church for worship. That place was not CBC, and he seemed happy where God has placed him to serve, yet ya know he misses CBC. He even mentioned one of his missions trips to Brazil in his message, and he just had the excited look when he welcomed us to the congregation.

I saw a lot of family members at San Fran, and we even drove on each bridge in 1 day! Of course, I did my usual shopping thing too, thank goodness for my financial advisor.

Coming back to Vegas, we stayed at Aladdin/Planet Hollywood for 1 night. My Fishy decided our rental car should go Euro style so we went with a Volvo. What can I say, I didn't mind because that thing goes up to 160 mph, although I didn't get a chance to. I showed her around as much as I could and to as many attractions as I could within our limited time. It as funny because a lot of things we wanted to do where cancelled due to high wind conditions. However, when we arrived to each thing, God calmed the winds down because the Eiffel Tower and Gondola Rides opened after we asked the staff. I lost only $50 because I just wanted to show her how to play Craps, so I didn't lose that much.

The Seafood Buffet was delicious, as usual I had a full plate of lobster tails just so I can get more than my money's worth. The number 1 question that was asked and we kept track was, "are you two married?" All my Detroit gear garnered a lot of attention too because everyone kept talkin to me bout the Pistons. I even met a lady from Sterling Hts, that is 2 years in a row now. Lastly, I spent more money buying out 1 store because of all the NBA All-Star gear :) I got so many Kobe jersey's now. Now it is almost time to pick up my family from Metro because they got to live it up 1 more day. From what I heard, my sis is puking her guts out though.

Shuttle

No comments: