Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Seoul - I was checkin out all those groups against Cho, actually some of them were quite funny. It's the ignorant people that now think all Asians or Koreans are evil. I've read some idiots being racist and others tryin to help the situation by remindin them this is not a time for hate. Oddly enough, one of My Fishy's "friend" who I now consider an idiot now had to jump in to only show his ignorance.

Mama Wong, emailed me this mornin giving me insight of what I should do at work. She reminded me that everyday is an interview to everyone, so I made my rounds and really developed relationships with the staff. I'll mention one teacher who God has blessed me with is G-Mase, because I told how it was cool the kids have morning Bible Study in his room before school. Then he got all excited because we now know we are fellow bro's in Christ. He shared with me other staff members who are saved, and how they have Bible Study on Friday morning before school. We share a lot of the same teachin philosophies too, and he is hopin that I can find a full time teachin position at the Bobcat Center. I plan on popping in at the next student Bible Study next week, this is just too cool.

Then I was talkin to our evening Custodian, and she said it was cool that I workout and shootaround in the gym. She's got the key to open everything up and informed me about there is a group of guys on Wednesday nights who come out at night to play and are lookin for other players. It sounds like it is time to represent CBC in Troy. I got the Va. Tech tatted and ready to go.

Brother Rice

No comments: