Monday, April 16, 2007


The original Yellow Ladies?

I'm not diggin the Motherland's creation of a 3 wheel car

Although, My Fishy seems to find this lil thing on average

Back in the old country

That's right, MSU for all you people to see as she would say

Throne - Well I survived my first day of officially being at work. I was excited to seeing a lot of kids coming in this morning for help, then I made my rounds to visit those who I haven't seen yet. The staff has been nothing but friendly to me since I've been there. I found out today that one of my students, Momo was in Vegas last week too! She stayed at Bally's but she arrived there as we left there.

My day died really fast after the 1st hour. For the majority of my time today, I spent it on checking a lot of fantasy sports, I had a long email convo with Pekkle, and read the sad news about Va. Tech. Another suck part was not being able to check F-Book since it has a security thingy on it.
In the end, I look forward to the rest of my time at the Bobcats center. My plan tomorrow is to make my rounds seeing my 7th graders now.

Milan

No comments: