Thursday, February 14, 2002

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone reading this Bad Boy production. And finally, and K dawg means finally am done with my exams. I hope I did aight on my THA class because he gave us 6 correct answers. And my Lit class, I never wrote so many essay form answers for one GG exam in my life before. So with all that said and done, I can relax a little more this weekend. I feel good right now, and tonight it is time for K Dawg to layeth the smackdownith on every single jabroni for the season opener of OU v-ball. With the upgrade of Jane and Melissa from our old high school team, their will be a can opened up tonight. Too bad my boy, Nick is out with his girl tonight for Valentine's Day. The countdown is on in less than 7 hours for Team Bring It to whoop some booty. It's time to get down tonight.

No comments: