Sunday, February 24, 2002

What Does It Take To Be # 1?

Well Praise Nite is finally, and I do mean finally over with.There were some ups and then their were some downs. I learned a lot from Peter and Fred of what I could of done to make it better and so forth. I felt bad too because at certain times I lost my patience with them because it just seems like they aren't committed in getting this thing done. But I was touched by all who shared. I was hoping for only Jen, B-12, J Ho, and Cay-Z but I'm glad the others followed suit.

Then today I thought it was funny, how God worked through 3 different people but yet all give the same message. It reminds me of how The Bible was put together and how He inspired them all. What sucks was like chilling at CBC for so long and for the first time ever not having anything to do it seemed like. Man how often do we have these moments? After balling the past couple of days my body feels like a wreck. Especially this one enormous looking fellowing, flicking me off of him like an insignificant little bug. Gosh this guy had to had at least a 100 pound advantage on me. My right calf is killing me too after getting tangled up in the corner of the wall while diving for a rebound. Now it looks like I gotta get myself ready for a couple of b-ball tournaments. But before going to that I need to summon the energy for tomorrow's trip to Toronto. Maybe I should call up my boy Howard and his sis Sher-Bear to see what's going on.

God Bless The Chinese

No comments: