Thursday, February 21, 2002

Welcome 2 CBC

Well it's almost been a week since the last time I updated this Bad Boy production. And now I can see why so many of my friends don't update this thing like everyday. Let's see well this past week-end is done and over with. I had my ups and of course usually followed my downs. Lynnette's show was fantastic because I was always entertained. I thought I would be bored because it was jazz, which isn't my style. I did however want to beat the crap out of Steve Zegree because he don't know music like he thinks he does. After that was racing to Ann Arbor to catch Huaren. I'm really glad that I went to Huaren because I saw a lot of great acts and even someone sang Alex To. That was tight because he even did the microphone trick. Plus I ran into so many friends down in Ann Arbor which was a plus too. After the show, I walked around Ann Arbor alone for a while just to do some soul searching. Ya know because I haven't been feeling like myself lately and with that I almost got hit by a car. The guy pulled over and said that it was creepy, I just told him to hit me next time. I'm glad that I got to spend time with Cecilia and meet her roommates. It's been a while since I've talked to her and it's nice to see she is doing well. Then chilling wit my boyz at 5 a.m. at Ben's place was cool and he helped me reflect on how I was feeling.

A couple hours later of course, I wake up to go to Knox. Man 9 a.m. services how can someone wake up for that. Then come racing back to CBC to do Praise Nite rehersals wit the D-Ship crew. What really sucks is that I left my toothbrush and toothpaste at MSU so I had to brush my teeth with my finger on Sunday. Then I later find out that I left my cell phone charger in Ann Arbor, yikes I'm so forgetful. So I ended up sleeping on the couch from 7 p.m. all the way till 9 a.m. on Monday.

Monday was tight because I went to the Pontiac Outreach. It was a great experience and I learned a lot more from it. Then on Tuesday, my THA class selected me to be the director/leader of You Can't Take It With You. Heather said that I best exemplify the leadership qualities. Do I really? I always thought I was young and immature. And Tuesday night was great for some v-ball competition. Chrissy, Connie, and Howard came plus Chi finally comes back to v-ball. Connie's testimony really hit home to me and talking to Kin afterwards gave me a lot more to reflect upon. However me and Connie were dethroned by Howard and Chrissy as current 2's champs.

I'm really thankful in having a great Bible Study leader in Andy after we had lunch yesterday. He helped me more reflect upon what I've been going through in life. Then today, I feel like I'm a bad leader for my THA class since it was optional. My group only spent a half hour together while every other group were still together. Hopefully I can direct this team to a 4.0 on this project. And tonight is a big night because of a double-header in v-ball. Time to whoop some more candy pee goo's tonight.

Holla Back

No comments: