Tuesday, February 26, 2002

I'm not a boy, not yet a man.....

Then what the GG am I? I'll you who I am, I am a child of Christ as for Britney, I have no G Squared of a clue where she is still going with that song. Of course I keep thinking something's gonna happen, then something else alters the course. I was somewhat disappointed yesterday that after all this time, I did not get to go to Toronto. I found out Sunday night that my relatives from NY came here to visit. So my family didn't want me to take off without eating and spending time with them. Gosh I haven't seem them in the longest time since they do live in the ghetto of Queens. And all I remembered was their fricking cat that bothered me everytime I tried to sleep. Gosh how I hated that dang cat. And my mommy was talking to me about how we will probably go to NY this summer to visit them. All I gotta say is if that cat is still alive, it better start counting its lives.

Actually it was blessing that I didn't go to Toronto yesterday as well. Because Sunday night I lost my pager, and I was so upset because ya know I'm a sentimental type of guy. I've had that thing since I was 16. So I went back to CBC yesterday to look for it and it was not there :( Then I walked around outside the parking lot and saw just sitting there in the middle of the parking lot. Praise The Lord that it works!!!!

Well tonight is v-ball night so gotta be pumped for that. Especially with this new guy there who killed me on 3 dinks. Dumb wuss don't wanna be a man and hit it. There's gonna be a war tonight and I need to get ready for battle. Just thinking about it, I think I'll put off my Lit reading for another day :) Don't you love it when you people do that too. Time 2 Play The Game

No comments: