Saturday, February 16, 2002

Hola Back Young'N

It's like 4:35 a.m. right now and I'm just chilling in Arthur's room about to hit the sack. We played some pretty competitive b-ball tonight, it was all good. Why because I hit the Tracy McGrady play from the All Star Game. Also leading the team in score but eh that is expected of me so nothing special tonight. But man tomorrow is gonna be a long day. Wake up go to WMU then go to U of M, man I hope I have the energy to get through all that. It will be exciting to see Lynnette tomorrow as well and I am hoping everything goes well and that I can control my emotions better. Richard just said something funny though about b-ball tonight that I still can get over which is, "I got more passes on defense than on offense" Hopefully I can spend some time with my boy Ben tomorrow night in Ann Arbor too.

And the battles were drawn last night after a quick v-ball game. Man don't wanna sound cocky but my team is already in the finals unless these other scrub teams do some serious upgrading. Jane played aight but can't set. She reminds me of Wendy trying to set sometimes. But heck she did win Defensive Player of the Year at Stevenson baby! And Melissa had some sweet sets right off the net, now I see why she was the starting setter at Stevenson baby! Well everyone else is a sleep so I guess I should be too, God bless the Chinese!

Hola Back

No comments: